Department of International Trade
Established on April 1, 1938, this school is located on Chungshan road 7 in Chia Yi City. The Department of International Trade was established in August of 1989.
Lying in the vicinity of Chia-Yi Chungsan Park, the School takes great pride in the following features: its advantageous location, a beautiful and quiet environment, imposing and magnificent school buildings, the best hardware and facilities, a pleasant school atmosphere, a well-qualified and devoted teaching staff, and high-quality and diligent students. That’s why this School become and is renowned as the cradle of a workforce, which possesses basic business skills and is highly popular among banking and financial companies and organizations.
The Department of International Trade enjoys its reputation as one of best departments in Chia-Yi Commercial School.
To provide students with entry-level knowledge and practical skills in international trade; to develop a workforce for international trade in business circles; to meet the needs of our country’s economic development.
Besides developing a workforce of international trade, the Department encourages students to pursue further studies. Ninety four percent of our graduates this year go on to ideal universities and technological colleges. All these years, graduates of the Department of International Trade after four years in college find employment in insurance, banking, taxation management and customs practice.
The Department of International Trade has its own special classroom for teaching purposes and places great emphasis on training students in the use of computers and in the writing of trade papers so that students can prepare for the coming age of customs automation.